The new SOLAS regulation III/1.5, enforced on 1 January 2013, requires that all ship on-load release mechanisms not complying with paragraphs 18.104.22.168.4 to 22.214.171.124.6 of LSA Code, as amended by resolution MSC.320(89), be replaced or modified not later than the next scheduled dry-docking after 1 July 2014, but not later than 1 July 2019.
The actual status of all hooks can be seen on http://gisis.imo.org after a free registration.
Jambo Ltd provides all necessary services to make your lifeboat compliant to MSC.1 / Circ. 1392 regulations:
- Modification of existing Hooks (release and retrieval systems).
- Re-hooking of lifeboats including pre-inspection and installation.
We can assist you as approved maker representative for delivery of new hooks or spare parts for modification.
The company operates 24 hours, 7 days of the week.
We can confirm and organize availability of our service engineers within a few hours after receiving your order.
- Fassmer Service GmbH
- Fassmer Marland Co. Ltd.
- Hatecke Service GmbH
- Global Davit GmbH
- Davit International GmbH
- Norsafe AS
- Jiangyin Norsafe F.R.P. Co. Ltd.
- Jorgensen & VIK AS
- Oriental Inspection and Service Co. Ltd.
- Hyudai Lifeboats Co. Ltd.
- Bada Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- Boatbuilding Branch Qingdao BEIHAI Shipbuilding Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Hai Hong Boat Making Co. Ltd.
- Guangzhou Hai Hong Boat Co. Ltd.
- Balden Marine
- Det Norkse Veritas - Germanischer Lloyd (DNV-GL)
- Nippon Kaiji Kiokai (NK)
- Lloyds Register of Shipping (LR)
- Russian Maritime Register of shipping (RMRS)
- Bureau Veritas (BV)
- Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Shipping Register of Ukraine